Monday, June 29, 2009

Introducing Taten Cache McKinnon









Here's our new little bundle of sweet joy. Can I just tell you that he is the sweetest little thing on the planet! We are enjoying him so much! (Not so much are we enjoying my ginourmous hard boobs! OUCH!) Sorry TMI!

He was born on June 25th, 2009 at 5:49 am weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and he was 20 inches long. He had some breathing troubles at first and had to be rushed back to the nursery and put on some respiratory machines and given steroids but he turned out just fine. We are so thankful to have him in our family. Desi is having the hardest time adjusting to the change. She is not so fond of mommy right now. I think she thought I abandoned her while I was in the hospital. She doesn't want much to do with me but she's coming around and I actually got some snuggles from her today. AnnaBelle is my little helper and wants to know everything about the baby including the "weird thing between his legs." That was an interesting learning experience for the both of us.
I am so grateful for my sweet little family and I am trying to cherish every single minute!

11 comments:

Suzie said...

Congratulations to you and Noah! He's absolutely beautiful.
Love his name.
And good luck with those...um boobs.

Kate and Wes said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! I am so excited to see his cute pictures and I love his name. We'll have to come over and see the new little guy soon! Good luck!

Christina Olson said...

CONGRATS!!! He is absolutely perfect:)

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

He is adorable. I love the name. Boys are so so fun.

Smith Family said...

Yea for cute little baby boys!! It's so crazy that you ar now a family of 5. hehe! He's so stinking cute. We are so excited for you.

leslie jo said...

Ahh he is soo cute! Glad you got name picked out for him I love it! Yes do enjoy as time flies like you know.

Natalie Kay said...

I love little Tate so much already! :)

cwilson said...

He is adorable! We need to get together so I can see him in real life!

Chelsey said...

Oh Ash, he's beautiful! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad he's healthy and adorable. So were you induced then? I know when I went in on the 23rd they were really backed up. I asked about you on the 24th but they said you weren't in. Taten was a good size! I can't believe both of our babies were in the 8lb range! I can't wait to see him! I hope you're recovering well. Talk to you soon!

Christiansen's Hog Heaven said...

He is so cute and I love the name. Lets get together soon.

Julie Earley said...

Sorry for the late Congrats but I just stumbled on your blog. I was wondering when that little guy of yours was going to make it on the scene. What a cutie pie! I'm so happy for you and Noah but especially for Noah :) Boys are such a blast.

We sure miss you guys!