Sunday, September 23, 2007

Well, it took me this long to figure out how to post. I am so dumb sometimes! This has been a crazy month. We finally got Swiss Days over with. It was so awesome. We won a display and presentation award which is awesome! I was so excited! I actually cried when they gave it to us. We are automatically in next year which is awesome! Business has been crazy since SD. We've had a ton of traffic to our website.

Cinderella started last week. It's very exciting. We have a cast of almost 100. We need a new Arts Center and additional funding. Maybe this reception will get the city's attention. Which brings me to Johnny's re-election. He won the primary's on Sept. 11th but we still have the main vote in November. I can't stand the other guys that are running. I acutally got in a fight with a lady at the meet the canidates night a while back. It was pretty exciting seeing that I'm not a confrontational person. It's nice to know that when it comes to protecting and defending my family, I will step up.

I got a new calling in my ward. I used to be the Laurel advisor. Now I teach Sunday School to adults. I about passed out when they called me. I am a terrible teacher! This is definitely for my benefit. Hopefully what I am trying to get across is getting there. I am getting help from the man upstairs for sure!

Anyway, now that I have figured out how to post, I will be better (hopefully.)

Asha

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Ash- thats a pretty cool calling. Almost a year ago they called me to be the 2nd councelor in the Primary. Then about 3 months ago, they decided that they wanted to make me Primary President. So yeah, that is my new calling. It's actually been such a blessing for me and I've learned a lot and my testimony is growing so much stronger than ever before. We are about to start practicing for our primary program tomorrow. Wish you guys lived closer. You should come and visit AZ soon. That'd be fun. We could go to the Zoo and the Train park. (Coltin is sooo excited for us to go to both of those)talk with ya soon.
Carlie

Natalie Kay said...

Sunday school! That's probably the best thing that's ever happened to that ward... seriously! I would love to come to your classes! I bet the laurels miss you though.