Wednesday, October 10, 2007

8 months old

Oh, I don't even know what to say! My sweet little baby is 8 months old. I swear it was just yesterday that she was born. She is crawling now and so cute to watch. She also threw her first fit today. It wasn't pathetic or anything. It was actually funny. I just laughed at her. She's had an upset stomach lately, and she gags herself . On Sunday, I was holding her after I fed her, and she started to gag like she has been. She didn't throw-up though and I was glad. Then I lifted her over my head to adjust and she threw-up all over my face and in my mouth. It was in my eyes, in my hair, and it poured down my neck. It was so disgusting!!! I finally forgave her later that day and then during Elder Dallin H. Oaks' talk, I looked down at her on our rug (of course it had to happen on the rug right where she had thrown-up earlier in the week and not on the hardwood that would be easy to clean) because I had heard a little squirt and there was a pile (yes, a nasty little pile) of suprise for me that squeezed out of her good-for-nothing diaper. YUK!!!!! It took a little more time to forgive her for that too. Man, she's a stinker. Then of course, in pure AnnaBelle fashion, she had to point out to me "Mom, it's diarrhea!!!" Thanks for the info sweetie! Of course later that night, (after I decided to forgive her......again,) while I was feeding her..........again, she decided to bite me HARD......OUCH!!!!! Wow, now that's a pain I've never felt before. It shot all the way down to my toes and felt like someone was yanking off my toenails. I think it might be time to stop nursing. If it was up to me....it would have happened months ago.

3 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's the funniest stuff I've ever heard.

Sounds like a bad week, but it makes for a really funny blog!

Zoe said...

That is so funny! Who would have thought that we would put up with these things when we were single!? LOL! I can't believe how fast they grow up.


I am going to have to check out that book, Katherine. Are you loving Twilight? I want to know what you think!! :)

Carlie said...

8 months is crazy.Conner just turned the big 1 year old last Sat. the 6th. i can not believe it. He took his first official steps on his birthday. I'll post pics when I can find them, our comp. are being retarded and I cannot find them anywhere. so frustratiting and annoying.