Friday, October 5, 2007

Tica

Last night after we put the girls to bed, Noah and I were watching "The Office." I wondered where our little chihuahua, Tica was. She is usually snuggled up next to one of us on the couch (usually Noah since I am the one that punishes her when she does something bad, so she prefers him.) Anyway, I called her and I heard her bell ring on her collar in our bedroom. She usually comes running when someone calls her, but she was hesitant this time (she never just walks, she is always running around crazy.) Soon I heard her drop from the bed and slowly make her way into the living room. It was night so the only light was coming from the tv. Finally she came in and we looked at her and died laughing. She had a pillow attached to her collar. (It's a crocheted pillow that got stuck on her bell.) She wouldn't move because I bet that the pillow weighs more than her. I finally took it off of her when I stopped laughing and she acted like she had been freed from prison. She's a dumb little dog.

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I love Tica! Let me know when you need a dog sitter!

Carlie said...

thats so funny. too cute.