Sunday, October 26, 2008

From the mouth of babes.....

comes singing/yelling. We had our primary program today and right before AnnaBelle left to go up to the seats, I told her to "sing loud." Little did I know that in her mind that meant "sing at the top of your lungs, completely off key and louder than the entire primary." It was pretty cute. The Sunbeams sang their own little song into the mic and AnnaBelle was the only one singing and she knew the words. Even if there was a part of a song that she wasn't sure about, she still sang oober loud while yelling gibberish. At one point, the entire ward turned to look at our red faces. We were proud. :)

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

That is so cute! I wish I could have seen it! Our program was today too. I am so glad that I am done with that.

Bridgette said...

Thatta girl! Tell her I am so proud!

The Hills said...

There's nothing like the primary program is there? Despite all the funny things they do up there, we're still proud. Don't ya love being a mom?

Suzie said...

I would have given anything to have been there.
That is my kind of Sacrament Meeting and musical number.
Adorable!
dang right you should have been proud!

Suzie said...

Consider yourself BOOED!!!

go to my blog to find out more...