Thursday, October 9, 2008

My quirks

I liked Suzie's post about her quirks. Here are a few of mine:

- My favorite music is hip hop/rap and I know every word to every song of Eminem's first album (not that it's something to be proud of.)

- My least favorite chore of all the chores is getting gas. I HATE IT!

- I could live on doughnuts and cake alone. No lie!

- I hate swimming.

- I would love to be a mother and baby nurse, a detective, or a special ed teacher.

- Baking is not my forte.

- I like the smell of cigarettes, coffee, and skunk (thanks to Pa.)

- Exercize is not part of my vocabulary.

- I get a "want to die because it hurts so bad" pain in my side while I am pregnant-hence the reason I am not.

- I pull on hair on myself and my family-hence the reason I have no eyelashes.

-I never forget movie and tv quotes. I have a top score in The Office quote game.

-I have a photographic memory and whenever I tell someone that, I usually say photogenic memory for some reason. Duh!

-I am allergic to everything!

-I don't like most chocolate.

-My most embarrasing moment was when I was trying out for SUU's show choir and they made me sing Rockin Robin and I said Roppin Roggin every time.

I'd like to hear your quirks now!

6 comments:

Suzie said...

I knew quite a few of those. My favorites being the fact that you love cake but aren't a baker, you love the smell of gross things, and the winner-Robin roggin.
BEST STORY EVAH!!!!

thanks for sharing!

Bridgette said...

All of the things that make me love you! You forgot that you smack your food really loud...especially when you are eating cream of wheat and toast..in my ear!!!

Its funny you mentioned the hip hop thing because I was taking a spinning class the other day and the teacher played "California Love"....it totally took me back to the maro with the windows rolled down, and a pimpin' arm hanging out the window.

Smith Family said...

You forgot one quirk! . . . The fact that you pee your pants in NY train stations! :-)

leslie jo said...

I totally remember the roppin roggins or whatever ahh the SUU days! That is too funny! I didn't know you hated to swim!

The Covington Fam said...

Super funny! But I would have thought that your most embarrassing moment would be that night you ran across that park without your you know whats in St. George while Bridge, Kelly and I waited in the car peeing our pants!!! :) HAHAHAHA

Carlie said...

thats good to know about you. let me think of mine and Ill let you know.