Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ugh

Not feeling so great today. It comes and goes. I am due the end of June (so basically forever away!) I get a little over anxious to tell people and never get further than 6 weeks before blurting it out. It annoys Noah but guess what I told him????

"It's my body, I'll tell whoever I want, whenever I want. Your job is over, mine is just beginning." So there :)

I'm kinda mean when I'm pregnant. Especially when I'm hungry.

I got to see sweet little Luke Stanley Vernon born. You never really appreciate or fathom how absolutely amazing birth is until you see someone you love do it. It was so exciting! I am going to return the favor by letting Cyd watch mine. It's something else I tell ya! That sweet baby is heaven sent for sure.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley,
Hunger was the main thing that would set me off when I was first pregnant. If I didn't have food, I wasn't happy and I'd let Cameron know it! Now thank goodness I'm to the point where the baby is taking up more room and I fill up fast. I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything.

Misty said...

Congrats Ash! 6-weeks along is the worst for sickness and exhaustion - good luck!

Bridgette said...

ooohhhh...poor Ash!!! There are no words of comfort is there....it just plain sucks!!!! Hard to even think about the cute baby that comes out of all the sickness!! You've done it twice though, so you already know it doesn't last forever!
Tell Cyd I said Congrats!

Smith Family said...

YAE!!!! I am so excited for you! Well except for the sick part, I'm not excited for you to have that. :-( Are you going to find out what you are having or are you going to wait like Cyd?

Unknown said...

I know I can't have kids of my own but I hope everything will go okay!

My Barratt Family said...

Hang in there Ash! I am hearing you loud and clear. I was so excited for you when I heard a couple weeks ago. And your right you can tell whoever you want!!! Love you and Cyd and congrats on Little Luke!

Hollie said...

Hey Ash,
Congrats, I am so excied for you guys. I can really sympathize with you because I am 8 weeks along right now and have been really sick. How fun, we can be prego together.
Love Ya,
Hollie