Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's going on.....

A whole lotta nothin!

I've started to feel better. Not enough to actually do housework and laundry. I'm boycotting that. Actually, I found a cleaning lady that is going to come to my house twice a month. I can budget that in! She was supposed to come today but had to cancel last minute. I was bummed but we'll re-schedule. I thought Noah wouldn't go for it but he told me that if it's really something I want, then I can do it. Uh....duh?!?!?!

I've started doing application process and data entry for the United Way and their Sub for Santa program. It's a fun work from home thing and I get paid so that's nice! Obviously it's a seasonal thing since Sub for Santa only comes once a year.

Sweet baby Luke is so dang cute, I could just squeeze him!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving, even though it's a McKinnon year. It's just not the same as Renita's but it'll still be fun. We set the time to meet for 1:00 pm. Who wants to place a bet that we don't eat until at least 5:00? Any takers? I also can't wait for day after Thanksgiving shopping! I LOVE IT!!!

That's what's happening here. A whole lotta nothin!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

I love day after Thanksgiving shopping. Robert and I are kinda crazy, last year we packed the car with Landon and Paige at 5 a.m. to go do the shopping! hehe!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

You are so cute. I love Black Friday shopping. Too bad I live in a town with only WallyWorld. I will be going to another town but still nothing like home (Utah).

The Hills said...

Oh yeah!!! Gotta love the going shopping thing day after Thanksgiving. Even if I really don't want anything in the ads, I still have to go.