Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update

Hi All!

I figured it's time for an update. I feel like my life hasn't been very blog worthy lately plus my laptop has had a virus and it's acting up on me constantly. Anyway, life is good. Sweet little Desiree had her birthday on the 10th. She's definitely in the terrible two's but at least she's still cute! We started workshops at the Arts Center. AnnaBelle is in the Aristocats. She plays Abigail the Goose. She is so excited and she loves it! I am teaching the Cooking 4 Kids class and it's been a lot of fun! Cyd and I are waiting to find out if we made it into Swiss Days again. It was so much easier to win the booth award and automatically know. Oh well! :)

We find out in one week from today what we are having. We are so excited to know. If it's another girl.....we are set. We have all of the stuff. If it's a boy......oh dear! I don't even know where to start or where to put him. I don't even know how to wipe that! He'll be sleeping in a pink room, in a pink bed, with pink blankets. Maybe I can make him a camo blanket or something to at least make him a little manly. Poor guy! Real men wear pink right? We will let you all know what we are expecting once we find out. This next week is going to drag on and on. I can't wait to see the baby too. Ultrasounds are so amazing!

Anyway, that's what's been happening here.

9 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds like fun. I actually find out tomorrow what I am having. I kinda found out 6 weeks ago, but the Dr. didn't know for sure, so hooray for tomorrow. I am like you...if I have a girl, I won't know what to do! We are in the same boat.

Marie said...

Oh dear sweet Ashley! If it is a boy, come to my house and I will bestow upon you the garbage bags and boxes full of years worth of baseballs, footballs, dinos, trucks, cars, blue, green, trains, planes, puppy tails and snails that I have accumulated! LOL! I am so excited! :)

Kate and Wes said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! Let us know as soon as you find out!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Sounds like your life has been blog worthy. It's just called being and a busy productive one at that. Glad to hear what is going on. Have a great day when you read this.

Natalie Kay said...

Yay for little baby! Let me know ASAP, I can't wait to find out if I will have a new niece or a new nephew! :)

P.S. I can still be "Aunt Natalie" right?!

cwilson said...

Very exciting! I'll be sure to tune in next week to see the verdict!

leslie jo said...

Yeah for you! Glad all is well. I can't believe Desi is that old already times flies! I can't wait to find out what that baby is too.

Kortnee said...

Yay! I get to have a new cuz. You have to tell me asayfo (thats as soon as you find out!!) LOL!!!! Ttyl!! Luv ya!!:)

Suzie said...

Can't wait.
Hope you are feeling good!