Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Well, life is good. I don't have much to say but I feel bad that my blog is being neglected so much! I hate this weather. MAKE UP YOUR FREAKING MIND MOTHER NATURE!!!! Seriously...it's cold, then hot, then cold, then freezing! Ugh! Today it's supposed to actually be really nice so we are going to the zoo. My sister is here from Vegas so we are partying it up all week. We went to Ikea yesterday. I got some cute stuff for my future little bundle. This poor little boy has nothing. I cleaned out the changing table and moved Desi's clothes to the closet to make room for his stuff. So far, he has a pair of socks in one drawer. How sad! I am having the hardest time buying for him. I am WAY more picky about my boy stuff. I don't like anything with bears or ducks or dinosaurs or dogs or trains or firetrucks or.....you get the point. Why does everything boy have to have some kind of character on it? Girls are easy, pink, pink, and more pink! Someday I'll do some serious shopping and get the things I need. I think Cyd has enough stuff to last me a while though so we should be good. I've decided that light blue is only allowed for the first 3 months of his life. I am not a baby blue fan. Like I said, I'm so picky!

Well, I need to go charge my camera for our adventure at the zoo today. Hopefully I don't go into labor pushing my double stroller up the rolling hills that are all over the zoo. I'll recruit my mom's help. :) Hooray for Grandmas!

6 comments:

leslie jo said...

I hope you had a good time at the zoo. It's so nice today.
Sorry about the boy clothes .. I know how you feel about being picky.
Take care how many more weeks?

JethRobyn said...

It was fun running into you at IKEA the other day. I really understand how you feel, I have some booties and a hat, that will work right?? By the way, you are looking so cute!

Bridgette said...

My sentiments exactly. I told everyone I didn't want anything fruity! I wanted a little miniature little man! Love you!

Unknown said...

Haha about the clothes. I was picky, too, at first. I didn't want any clothes that had footballs or dogs on them. Then after Owen was born I realized it didn't matter. I was just trying to survive, and Owen wet through all his clothes all the time in the beginning anyways! Target has cute stuff, though.

Suzie said...

I always thought that way about Baby Boy clothes. That's why when the Baby Gap came on the scene it made my money disappear. (perhaps this is a sign for you to make cuter boy clothes and sell them, no?)
Looks like you had a great time at the zoo.
:)

Misty said...

I totally know what you mean about boy's clothing with charachters. What the heck are some clothing makers thinking?! I have found though that my favorite place to shop for boys is The Children's Place and sometimes Old Navy. My backups are Target, Ross & Gap. The Children's Place is the best though, especially if you can hit a great sale (more often at the Outlets in St. George, Vegas & Park City), you can get some awesome deals. I know that it's not as great for girls, but check it out, you won't be sorry! :)