Monday, July 27, 2009

Back in the Day

We used to buy whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted it. Money wasn't an issue. I spent what I wanted, and so did Noah. It's a different situation now. If we want something, we have to save and work for it. Some might look at that and wonder why. I think it's a great learning experience and it's taught me a lot of lessons. Plus is makes me appreciate everything more. We're saving for Disneyland and this time when we go (someday,) we will appreciate it and know how hard we worked to finally get there.

3 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I agree! Things are ALWAYS more enjoyable when you put work and time into it.

Can we have a play date sometime in the next two weeks? I want to play with your girls again!

Ashley McKinnon said...

PLEASE!!! That would be so fun! They absolutely adore you and are contantly asking about you and Noel. :)

Kate and Wes said...

You are so right! We always have something we are saving so hard for. Right now it is Disneyland too! Hopefully we make it there soon.