Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Commercials

Have you ever noticed that the people who represent companies in commercials are absolutely false? For instance, every time I go to Walmart, I can never find that perfect customer service representative that's featured on their commercial. I never get someone who speaks english at McDonalds, the Homedepot and Lowe's people have no idea what's going on, and the guy that helps me at the UPS store isn't a knowledgeable older man, but a young teen that barely knows how to run the register.

The one that irritates me the most, the Clorox commercial where the mom just laughs when her son spills Kool Aid all over her kitchen because luckily, she has the wipes for it. Ummm, I would not act that calm after trying to scrub the red liquid out of my white (now pink) grout. Weird, I have the exact Clorox wipes that are supposed to make spills not a big deal, but I don't act the way the lady does in the commercial. I don't think it's funny when something spills. Irritating.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I totally agree. We should sue them for false advertising.

Carlie said...

So true is all I got to say about that. Sheesh.

Carlie said...

i just posted pics of the new me

Natalie Kay said...

You still want to get together for lunch sometime? I'm out of school until the 3rd. I would love to see your cute little girls so call me sometime.