Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

L to R: Avery, Mom, Khloe, and AnnaBelle. Halloween 2006

Happy Birthday Mom and Avery!!!! I have the most amazing, wonderful mom! There are not enough words to express how much I love and admire my mom. She is the queen of everything and I am so eternally grateful for every moment that I get to spend with her. It's been almost 1 year since her last chemo treatment and she is now cancer free. That was absolutely the worst year of my life, but she was always strong and kept us all together. I don't know what I would do without her. She is the greatest! I love you mom!!!



Happy Birthday little Avery! You sweet little thing! Love ya!

6 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Your mom is so sweet! I could dedicate a whole blog post just to her and her delicious camp food cooking... hehe. Has it really been one whole year cancer free?! YAY!!!

P.S. Did you get my message?

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Better words could not have described your mom. She is amazing and I love her very much. She is an awesome aunt.

The Hills said...

I love your mom too, I hope she enjoyed her birthday shindig. If anyone deserves a party it's her.

Suzie said...

The Queen of Everything pretty much sums up that incredible lady.
I love her. She inspires me in every way.

She's lucky to have you as her daughter, Ash!

Smith Family said...

Your mom is so awesome. She has such a way of making everyone feel loved.

Bridgette said...

Happy Birthday to Renita! I couldn't have made it through my teenage years without her motherly love!
Bridgette