Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back-seat gibber-gabber

10 Things I heard on the way to and from Las Vegas:

1-Mommy, when are we going to get there?

2- Mommy, is that Las Vegas? (Nope, it's Nephi)

3- Mommy, the DVD isn't working!!!

4- Daddy, I need to go potty!

5- Mommy, when are we going to get there?

6-Mommy, Desi put the microphone on my lap (headphones)

7- Mommy, I need to go potty really bad!

8- Mommy, is that Las Vegas? (Nope, it's Beaver)

9- Mommy, Desi is pulling my hair!

10- Mommy, when are we going to get there because I need to go potty!

Ah.......the joys of traveling with toddlers!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

That's when you introduce them to the quiet game. Or you travel when you know they are going to want to sleep. Your kids are so adorable!!

Bridgette said...

I completely feel your pain! What did people do before the portable dvd player?!

Suzie said...

Well? Did she pee her pants?

Suzie said...

and what did she think of the REAL VEGAS!?

leslie jo said...

I can't agree even more. The DVD is great too but what about the potty stops eh? My mom always made us pee in a cup how about you?
When they get anyone gets too loud driving in the car the new thing around here is..."Can you hear the holy ghost?" ( thanks Bone Family) if not you are being too loud is the answer. Jo even says it when Jim and I are starting to raise our voices discussing something while driving. I guess she know we should be examples too. DANG IT!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

too cute/or not so cute. hehe. hope you guys had fun.

About Me said...

I seriously know what you mean...except I kept hearing "mom, mom, mom" in a low voice from Hank in the back seat. Hopefully he learns to say more words soon!