Sunday, June 1, 2008

Miss Lehi week

Oh dear and oh my! I can't believe it's actually here! All the work and preparation is going to pay off this week. I have to admit that I am relieved that it is almost over. It is a lot of work! We invest so much time and emotion into the program. I also feel very attached to all of the girls and wish that we could have 10 attendants and 1 queen. They are all such wonderful and talented girls and I love and enjoy each one of them so much! I am going to miss them.

With Miss Lehi, it seems like once one thing ends, on to the next! The parades start immediately that next weekend in Springville so we need to get measurements and buy dresses to match the float. The next week after that is Round-Up and what a crazy week that is! I am also sad to say goodbye to Jami, our current Miss Lehi. She has been such a great representative of the city.

Time to gear up for the 2nd craziest week of the year for me (the #1 craziest week of the year for me is and will always remain Swiss Days week on Labor Day. AH!) Luckily Traci is the best thing that ever happened to the program and the only reason the pageant is going to be a success! I love you Traci and thanks for being so insanly amazing!

See you at the pageant!

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

Ummm... I'm pretty sure that you are the true reason that the this year has run so smoothly!! But thanks for being so awesome and easy to work with. I think we make a great team, thanks for all the laughs!!

Natalie Kay said...

Both you girls are doing a fantastic job! I can't wait to see all of your hard work pay off.... I'm so anxious for this pageant!!!

Suzie said...

ditto on all counts!
except I really believe it's been a joint effort in making the program soar!)

way to go, Ash!

The Hills said...

Sounds like crazy fun. Yeah for Miss Lehi!!!!!