Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Something interesting to wake up to.....


I woke up this morning and turned on the tv to the news. I wasn't really listening but something caught my ear. I heard the news achor say that a small plane hit a semi truck near Vernal this morning. I thought to myself (no lie) "What an idiot! The pilot turned out to be my uncle Bart. He had my cousin Austin in the plane with him. We are glad they are okay! Oh and...he's not an idiot. He is actually really smart to land the plane where he did. A semi just coincidentally came around the corner at that exact moment. He saved their lives, landed the plane, and did the best he could with minimal damage.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

For real.....Uncle Bart?.....How many relatives do you have?! Just when I think I've heard of all of them(remember the night at Lake Mead, I try not too!)
I'm glad they are ok! Love ya!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

oh my goodness. what happened. ? u guys should come to az this summer and we could do lots of swimming and splash parks and fun stuff.