Friday, June 13, 2008

Noah and Ashley-About us!

1. What are your names? Noah Kimball McKinnon and Ashley Revill McKinnon
2. How long have you been married? 6 years last February (time flies!)
3. How long did you date? 6 months
4. Who eats more? We both can put it away!
5. Who cooks dinner? Me, Noah can't even boil water :)
6. Who said I love you first? Noah did and my heart skipped a beat!
7. Who is taller? Noah by a foot and 2 inches
8. Who sings better? Noah's got a boomin bass voice but I can sing a note or two
9. Who is smarter? Noah is extremely smart. We are both smart at certain things
10. Whose temper is worse? We both are even kill. Both chill and don't really care.
11. Who does laundry? Me, every once in a while he'll help out if he doesn't have socks or underwear :)
12. Who does the dishes? Me, but he'll do them if they are taking over the kitchen
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Noah
14. Who pays the bills? Noah, I hate money!
15. Who mows the lawn? Noah. I mowed the lawn for 10 years as a kid and swore never to do it again!
16. Who is more daring and outgoing? We both are outgoing but I'd say Noah's more daring. I'm ridiculously afraid of heights.
17. Who drives when you are together? Noah, until we get a minivan. :)
18. Who is more stubborn? We both are stubborn. The silent treatment lasts a while in our house :)
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Noah. I'm always right!
20. Who is older? Noah by 3 1/2 years, but his gray hair makes me feel like I'm married to a distinguished, older man.
21. Who proposed? Noah. It's far too long a story to tell. Come watch the movie :)
22.Who kissed who first? Noah did and it was so cute and romantic.
23. Who has more friends? Me by far! I have too many to count. I LOVE friends. Noah is happy with his few really good friends.
24. Who has more siblings? Noah by a dozen! Just Kidding, there are 5 kids in my family and 8 in his.
25. Who wears the pants in the family? I would never tell Noah that I do but.....I do. :)

3 comments:

The Hills said...

Ash, you crack me up! This one made me giggle. I can say dido for almost every answer.

Suzie said...

You guys were made for each other.

Just a warning though, your kids will be probably just like you!


great job with the pageant! You guys were awesome.

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

you guys are so cute together. you guys should come visit this summer. we can go to splash parks and water parks and it'll feel so good, cuz it's so dang hott. I think tody(fathers day) it's supposed to be a whoppin 111 degreees. yikes. and it's only june. wait till july and august