Monday, May 12, 2008

Friends

Well, I am glad last week is over with. It was a crazy week and I am tired! I'm excited to just hang out this week, clean my house, and be with my family and friends. I have great friends in my ward. They always seem to know when to call when I need them. They always have something nice to say to lift my spirits, invite me on a walk, or just say hi. It's nice to have good friends that understand when you need a break. To not be mommy or wife, but just you. I have always had such great friends and influences in my life. I could never thank all of them enough for what they have done for me throughout my life and what great examples they were and still are to me.

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.- Unknown

3 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

That's so fun! I wish I had more friends in my ward. I have some friends I sit by in Relief Society but I don't have a single friend I hang out with outside of church.

Ashley McKinnon said...

You can come to my house any day you want and we can hang. The upstairs just isn't the same without you. :(

Bridgette said...

I assume I am included in this list of friends..right?! Love you Ash!