Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The News

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Our dumb dog Chaquita is pregnant! What the????? Anyone out there want to give me some pointers? I haven't a clue on this since I have never attended to a whelping dog. I have been doing research and watching videos. Seems easy enough for me but I am worried about Chaquita. I love that dumb dog and don't want to see her in pain. Plus she is around 7 years old (we don't really know for sure) and she has had 2 previous litters so I am worried that she will be okay. Anyway, that's the good/bad news. She's getting fat and lazy. I am guessing (since we don't know when this happened or who did it) that she is due about the first week in August.

5 comments:

Misty said...

That's funny - you will be a great birthing mid-wife. :)

cwilson said...

Congratualtions?!! Hey-thanks for the baby names. Jack and Sawyer were both on my list...and no, I don't watch lost...but Matt didn't like either of those. Oh well...we'll just call him kid.

Natalie Kay said...

Chaquita - the little slut!!! Haha! Scary that you don't know who the dad is, you might end up with some interesting little puppies! Good luck with that!

Smith Family said...

I don't have any pointers but I could lend some moral support! :)

Zoe said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Oh my gosh!! LOL! Hey, seriously, we might want one of those puppies . . . are you going to sell them? Let us know how they turn out . . . maybe you can pin down the father then! LOL!

Call us when it happens!! :)