Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy Sunday. This week we had a busy week. Trying to recover from Moab and get back to normal after insane amounts of laundry. I had a lot of Miss Lehi stuff going on last weekend. Noah was gone on a Scout camp out so it was interesting to have to organize without him around. AnnaBelle had her final soccer game and I had the honor of being the coach of the 11 cutest kids in the league. They were so cute! I will miss them.

I can't even wait until Thursday. Can I just tell you why I am so excited?? Because I am going to Six Flags Magic Mountain in California with my sisters! Yes....that is correct, just us. No kids...no husbands....no responsibility. Just fun. Just sisters. Lots of laughing. I'm sure some pant peeing. I can't wait. I. am. so. excited!

1 comment:

Christiansen's Hog Heaven said...

You are officially a "Soccer Mom." That is great! I miss you too! I miss all the fun we had with soccer, road trips, summer games, and hanging out with the gang. Lets get together soon. I saw Leah and she wants to do something as well.