Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Update

It was a fun week! We left for Moab on Wednesday. Myself harboring a high fever but I am no longer a Diva and knew I had to stick it out. We pulled up to Moab at about 9:00 pm and I felt better that night. Noah was the lucky recipient of my fever but he was better by Friday and took on Slick Rock while I hiked with the kiddos to a waterfall. On Saturday we visited Arches National Park and it was a blast. We hiked to Delicate Arch and Sand Dune Arch. Our little trailer makes camping bearable and we had a lot of fun. I am no longer a diva.
Ew....gross!
Cutest kids in the park!

Feeding the crows


Riding the wildlife

Hip Hip Hooray!

I conquered it! (yes.....my G's are hanging out!)


I am Woman!


Trucker Desi, what a trooper!


AnnaBelly at the top

Tater Tot enjoying the view


The Fam Damily. It was amazing to be so close to such an amazing wonder of the world!

All the clan at Delicate Arch


I hauled that baby the whole day. Diva....I think not!



3 comments:

leslie jo said...

ASH you look AWESOME!!!! You are a diva and I love you! Your lil family is just so cute! Looks like a fun place I am afraid my Ryker would JUMP off the delicate Arch and DIE. Which is why I am not so adventurous as you:) What kind of camper you got? I love campin!

Chelsey said...

Your adventure looks SO fun!!! Where did you get that awesome pack for Tate??? I'd love to get one for Livi, we're hoping to do a lot of hiking this year.

Ashley McKinnon said...

We bought it on KSL for $20! It was a sweet deal!