Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday

I never really knew why they call it Black Friday. I just figured it was because of the poor people that are stuck working that early in the morning and dealing with crazy people. So, we arrived at Wal-Mart at 5:45 a.m. I casually walk in with my sisters and mom, hoping to find a good deal. Little did I know that I would be ran over by a crazy, bald man in a tank top. I also didn't know that reaching for a $5.oo Barbie could get you trampled. What I hate admitting the most is that I didn't know that I was one of the crazys. I fit right in. Oh well.

7 comments:

Jesica Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesica Lindsay said...

Hey Ashley, How are you? It's Jesica latham/Lindsay I didn't realize you had a blog until I was looking at grandma lathams and saw yours! So I thought I would say hi and tell you that your girls are looking more and more beautiful every time I see them! I have pictures of Daniel if you want to see them on our blog, he is a mini linebacker pretty much, and he's starting to crawl. It's crazy how fast it goes! Jesica

Carlie said...

thats why i never shop on black friday. You know, tradition for us is to watch christmas vacation too. But for some reason we didnt. Maybe thats why thanksgiving this year was just a blurr to me. glad yours was great. talk with ya soon.

Ashley McKinnon said...

Hi Jess! It was great to hear from ya! Let me know your blog and I would love to see little Daniel. He was only 2 weeks old last time I saw him!

Ashley McKinnon said...

Black Friday is crazy. I do not recommend it for the faint of heart. You have to push or be pushed.

About Me said...

Remember mom saying..."cool, what is it? Do I need it?" after every little 'hot item' that Wendy gave her!

Ashley McKinnon said...

Hehe! At one point mom was standing by a pile of stuff and Wendy said "Do you want one?" and mom said "Yeah.....what is it?"