Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cabella's

Yesterday we went to Cabella's for AnnaBelle's pre-school field trip. She was so excited to go meet Cabella. For some reason she got it in her head that Cabella was a person. I guess because I kept saying"tomorrow we're going to Cabella's. It's going to be so fun!" She was asking if Cabella could come over and play. She wanted to know if Cabella had a mommy. I kept saying "no, because Cabella's is a store." She was so concerned that Cabella didn't have a mommy. Finally when we got there, she figured it out. It was so cute!


With the fish
With their guide Lee
Listening to the presentation. They got some cool stickers!

5 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

My little AnnaBelle is so stink'n cute! That's a sweet story.

My favorite AnnaBelle quote is, "Nallie, I live i your house now!" :)

Ashley McKinnon said...

She asks about you all the time. She wonders how Davy is doing too. She says that Tica misses him. :)

Natalie Kay said...

I will need to make a stop sometime soon. Maybe during Christmas break can we get together for lunch?

Ashley McKinnon said...

ABSOLUTELY! That would be way fun!

Carlie said...

Hope you guys have a most wonderful family filled Happy Thanksgiving!! love ya