Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great one. We went to my parent's house for dinner, and then we went to the movie "Enchanted." It was really cute. Then we went back and played games and watched "Christmas Vacation" (it's tradition!) We are heading out to the after Thanksgiving Day sales. It should be really fun. I will post if I get beat-up by some crazy shopper or ran over by a cart. Last year, someone stole my cart when I left it un-attended. People are nuts! We only go for the good times!!!

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

It was my first time doing the after thanksgiving sales. Man was it crazy! I was happy to see you and stand in line with you for a bit. So, how much do you think your sisters and you spent combined? I don't even want to know!!!

Ashley McKinnon said...

Oh my goodness! All I know is that I spent the least out of everyone. It was so great to see you too and thanks for letting us butt in line with ya!