Friday, January 18, 2008

I was tagged!


1. What two things do you always have with you? Ummm.....my kids :)

2. What is your favorite TV show? How much space do I have? I am going to start at the beginning of the week. CSI Miami, Biggest Loser, American Idol, The Apprentice, The Office, You are what you eat and How clean is your house (BBC), Just cook this, Sell this house, Flip this house, The first 48, Deadliest Catch, So you think you can dance, The Soup, and of course my favorite show of all time, Friends. I stay up til wee hours of the night to watch them because there's not enough time during the day. All I have to say is DVR is the best invention of all time!!!!! (central vac isn't so bad either, oh and toilets.) I also love to watch Jazz games. I had to edit this because I forgot some. I also love SNL and of course my other all time favorite, Lost. I just forgot about it because it hasn't been on the air for almost a year!!! It's coming back Jan 31st. Lost party anyone?

3. What is your middle name? I didn't have one. I guess now it's Revill

4. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance

5. Favorite item of clothing? Undershirts (shade tanks)

6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? That's tough but I think I would love to see South Africa. They have a place there called seal island where you can see the most great white sharks anywhere. I think that would be cool (I learned about it during shark week. I love shark week.)

7. What color is your bathroom? Tan. Boring.

8. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or a dental assistant. weird?

9. How are you today? Great. I have lots to do but that keeps me sane.

10. What is your favorite candy? I love Fun Dips and Sixlets. I do love myself a Kit Kat too.

11. What is your favorite flower? Peonies. I have the most beautiful Peonies and Hybiscus in my yard in spring.

12. What is your favorite thing to do? On an everyday basis, I love to relax after I have finished everything I needed to do that day. My absolute favorite thing......roller coasters. Someday my sister Cyd and I are going to tour the country and ride the best roller coasters.

13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink of course

14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Noah I think. Amazingly it wasn't Cyd. I swear we talk on the phone all day everyday.

15. Hugs or kisses? Definitely Hugs.

16. What is under your bed? Books

17. What is your favorite smell? Fresh laundry. I also love a candle smell called Welcome Home.

18. How many keys on your key ring? One. How boring.

19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Humor, Fun, Money. Just Kidding. I just like to have a good time without having to worry if I said something wrong. I apologize in advance for saying this because it seems like I always offend someone but I don't like hanging out with people who are too sensitive. I just don't take myself seriously and I never get offended so I forget that some people do. Am I a bad person?

20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? I had so many great friends in highschool. Of course Natalie was my bestest friend forever. Bridgette was my other best friend and still is. I also had Cari who was a best friend, Leah, Hollie, Carrie, and Leslie A.. I also always had a boyfriend and he was my best friend at the time.

Okay, now I tag Cyd, Jesica, Carlie, Zoe, Leslie, Janice, and Adreann.

1 comment:

Natalie Kay said...

FUN! Thanks for doing my tag! I' glad I got to see you for a second the other day. Your girls get cuter every time I see them!!!