Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 Top 10 List

10: Attended 6 Jazz playoff games
9: Went to Disneyland twice. Once while 8 1/2 months pregnant (yes I did ride space mountain.) Once 2 weeks after Desi's birth. Crazy?
8: Went to Lake Powell twice.
7: Built website and having much success!
6: Became the new Miss Lehi C0-Director with Traci!!! Jami is going to be great!
5: Developed our 5 acres and built a spec home
4: Pottytrained AnnaBelle in 3 days at Lake Powell!!! Now only had a handful of accidents (she even sleeps throught the night with panties. I'm so proud!)
3: Had the most successful Swiss Days yet. Won the "Display and Presentation Award" and are automatically in for Swiss Days 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!
2: Mom beat cancer and is now cancer free!!!
1: Were given the sweetest Baby ever born!


Ahhh what a great year! It has been a trying one, but very rewarding. Even if we're poor, are so blessed beyond any measure!

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

What a great year! Your number one and two are really great ones!!! I'm so happy for your mom. She's the BEST! :)

I liked your worst moment of 2007. Sorry your worst is my best. Hehe.

Jesica Lindsay said...

Yes the holiday season is crazy but good at the same time! Glad that you made it through 2007! Prepare for 2008 it's going to be a dozy!

Jesica Lindsay said...

Question!.....I was looking on your way cute site, and I saw the squeaky shoes, my mom mentioned them how big do they run? Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough on your site but Daniel has big feet!

Carlie said...

WOW, thats some list/some year. Bet you guys had such a blast at the playoff games. Lucky you-