Saturday, August 9, 2008

Swiss Days 2008


Hi ya'll and guten morgen (good morning.) I just wanted to extend an invitation to you to join us at Midway Swiss Days 2008 on Friday and Saturday. We are so excited and honored to be a part of it again. This is our 4th year and we LOVE it! Our booth is located in the furthest North section on the end of the row. We have never been in that area before so it's exciting to see how this year will turn out. We have lots of new products this year and I know you won't be dissapointed in the other booths. The food is reason enough to come. Come find us if you come up and say "hello!!" We set up Thursday night from 3-5 pm and then Cyd and I will be staying in our sweet camping trailer in the church parking lot. We will also be using scooby (our scooter) as transportation through the week. It's going to be a blast! Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

Misty said...

I would love to come, but will be heading out of town. Sounds like a blast though - I hope you sell tons! I love the idea that you are camping out in the church parking lot - H-I-L-ARIOUS!

Kate and Wes said...

Good luck at Swiss Days. We will definatly stop by if we make it up there. (I might have to trick my hubby into it.) :)

Smith Family said...

I'm going to try to talk Katie into taking a girls day out with me to go up there. It was crazy last year trying to pack the whole clan up there. But it is supposed to be a lot cooler this year. I'm going to do my darndest to be there!

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Take some pics so I can pretend that I came. I wish that I could go there is nothing like Swiss Days especially in Oklahoma. Good luck and more important laugh and have fun.

Kristi said...

Hey girl good luck I hope to see you up there. You guys will rock. Love ya

Kristi said...

So how does it feel to go to Swiss Days and your friend watches your child and she gets a fat lip I am so sorry i feel so bad. I owe her an ice cream when she will start to look at me again. SORRY

Suzie said...

so great to see you and your booth looked fab.
Hope you've recovered.
:)

Kimberchap said...

Hi there! I am writing a story for Wasatch Life Magazine on Swiss Days and did a search in Google and found your blog. Woudl you be willing to answer a couple questions about why you like to get involved? If so, I'd love to chat! Please e-mail me at kimberchap@yahoo.com

Thanks! Have a great day,
Kim