Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hi! Remember me?

Here is the latest about me:

My new favorite show is Modern Family. I laugh out loud at it. I haven't laughed at a show like this in a long time. The Office hasn't done that it a while.

My husband is so supportive.

My son is starting to take steps. When did he grow up?

My kids want a Wii and the game "Just Dance." I admit, I want it too. But that's all I would do all day....and if I had guitar hero, my children would starve, my house would fall apart, and I would do nothing else. That's why we don't have gaming systems in our home. Not because Noah would get addicted, but because I would. I was addicted to tetris in college.

We are seriously thinking of moving to St. George. Noah fell in love with it last weekend and it sounds pretty good to me too.

I don't think I could hate anyone more than the stupid Lakers and their stupid coach and stupid players and their stupid fans. They're just stupid.

Stupid is a stupid word.....

I need to do yardwork. In the worst way! We are so white trash but there's never time. I made time for it today but it's raining so there goes that.

My new favorite store is Winco. It rocks my world! They have those awesome bulk bucket things that you scoop stuff into plastic bags. They have pumpkin seeds and granola and organic food. It's nice to have healthy alternatives that don't cost and arm and a leg.

I gave an arm and a leg to the bank last week.

I go to the gym with Traci 3 x's a week. We have fun and laugh. I peed my pants yesterday in class because they made us do a bigillion jumping jacks. Then I peed my pants because I was trying to hide it. Then I peed because Traci and I didn't know the step routine and watching her try to figure it out made me pee. Then we saw "treadmill man" and he was doing neck exercises and that made me pee more. Maybe I need medication for that?

That is all for me. Out!

1 comment:

Mike and Noel said...

ha ha i really can't tell if you peed that much, or if you are just being funny. i kind of think you did pee. :D

p.s. im excited for miss lehi! let me know if you need help, oh and if you need help again for miss utah!!