Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On a lighter note....

So...my last post was somewhat depressing and didn't bring out the best in me. Let's change the subject eh?

My beautiful sister is in the hospital in Vegas. She has a really bad kidney infection and her spleen is enflamed. She has been in the hospital for 4 days now. I wish I could help her but she's so far away! I want to send her flowers or something. What to do?

I went tanning the other day and burned my bum. It really hurt for a while. I'm sure you didn't want to hear that but ya know..

Miss Lehi is next week and as I typed that, I got butterflies and my stomach churned. I can't believe it's almost here. Working on the program and having the girls text me 100 times a day is getting a little old but....we're almost there and I will certainly miss their texts when it's over!

Airbrush Tans by Ashley is growing. I even ordered some business cards because I get so many referrals and people want to give my card out. I guess I'm official if I ordered business cards.

So much to do...so little time.

1 comment:

Kortnee said...

ya unfornunately she was but she's fine now