Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Really?

I know right? Really? I haven't posted in how long? Well, I could do a big HUGE update post but we'll save that for another time. For now I'm just glad to be back in the blogging world. A lot has happened, good and bad, but there a good times ahead!

First off, I would just like to say that from now on, I'm going to post from the heart. No bells, no whistles. Just truth. Take it or leave it. You are being warned though right now that they may include an obsentity every so often. I try and contain myself but sometimes you just have to say "OH MY HELL!" I know, I know. That's no way for a PP to be speaking.

Secondly, this is a healing time for me. I have been burned by people. Some I considered really good friends, and some I could care-less about, but I need to heal and forgive. When you truly believe in the power of forgiveness, and you are asked to do so, do you still believe in it? And are you willing to? That's where I am now.

Sometimes I'll be spiritual (but not sappy, cross my heart.) And sometimes I'll be funny (or at least try.) And sometimes I won't follow grammar rules (don't judge me.) Because it's my blog.

Random thought....living in the past sucks. Let's all move forward. MmmKay?

xoxo

4 comments:

Kate and Wes said...

So good to see you back on your blog!!! I just wanted to say sorry about the crazy SIL. But I hope things are going great for you now. I also heard your were put in as the primary president. So congrats and good luck!

Renee said...

I admire you and I don't hardly know you. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. I think you are hilarious and always look forward to the honest things you have to say! :)

Natalie Kay said...

I love your blog and am so glad you're back!!

LOVE YOUR GUTS! :)

Chelsey said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world! I've missed your blog!