Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stupid Moms

That is not a knock on my own mother! Just to be sure (my mom is amazing and I want to be her when I grow up!)

I can't stand stupid moms. There are 2 different kinds that I can't stand.

Mom example #1-

-Mom jeans.
-She lets the child dress themselves (the girl is in a princess dress, sweats, and hair not done. The boy is in basketball shorts, a cape, and slippers.)
-refuses to spend ANY money and wants everything on sale or at a discount. (HATE this mom at Swiss Days!)
-Says she'll just make it herself.
-Thinks their child is perfect and would never EVER believe that their child would hit or bite.
-Goes to her child's class to read and likes to make other moms feel guilty because they don't.


Mom example #2-

-Drives a crazy expensive SUV and thinks she owns the road
-Talks on her cell phone where ever she is and it's really annoying to hear about her local gossip in the line at the store.
-Wears designer skin-tight jeans, an obnoxious hat, and blinged out shirts to the school dance festival. Really? You think those pants are appropriate?!
-Puts on make up to go to the gym. Seriously?
-Talks with her friends and doesn't watch her kids.
-Dresses her children to the max and creates crazy hairstyles that are completely age inappropriate.

Ok, so I know that you're thinking. You just completely contradicted yourself. But my point is...isn't there a happy medium?

2 comments:

Tammie Healey said...

Loove it!!! Both of those Moms will also count to 5 or count down from 5 and then ..... do nothing!

Natalie Kay said...

Since I', new to being a mom, could you please explain mom jeans? The ones that go up really high?