Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sewing

Sometimes I like to pretend like I know how to sew. Which is hilarious because I know I thread by bobbin wrong but my machine doesn't seem to mind. I sure wish I was better at it. Or more patient.

But I want to make this http://simplesimonandco.blogspot.com/2011/02/5-fridayproject-2-with-white-kona.html


I know I could make some really fun things but there are 2 problems:

A: space. I hate getting crap out and having to put it away. I need a perminent spot for it.

2: I am not a patient person. I know I would have mess ups and un-stitching and just the thought of that makes me want to punch my sewing machine in the face.

I have a bunch of lace to make that skirt. And is it so selfish that I want to make one for me and not for my girls? They have enough crap. I need a cute flirty skirt out of mustard yellow stretch lace. Yummy!

xoxo

No comments: