Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tetris

Sometimes late at night, I like to play Tetris on my original 1985 Nintendo. Let me tell you something very important....Ashley is a master Tetris player. If there were a national competition for Tetris, I would so enter and probably win. I am the Yoda of Tetris. (win you will!)

So last night, I was playing my nightly Tetris and I got to level 11. A level I have never passed. But honing all of my amazing skills and after eating a well balanced late night bowl of rice crispies drenched in sugar, I was all sorts of ready. I passed it. It. was. amazing.

I got the high score and then as I looked at the "computer chosen" high scores and names, I realized that I am not of middle-eastern descent and I had still beat them all. All of the names where similar to Shaheed or Roheim. Cool. I guess you don't have to be necessarily smart to get to level 12, just have awesome stacking skills and lots of time on your hands. Oh when that music gets faster and your heart beats like crazy. I love it.

1 comment:

Robert Smith said...

Challenge you I will! My parents still have the original nintendo. So much fun. I remember the small circular indentations on my thumb that made me feel so proud.