Saturday, March 5, 2011

Treadmill Man

So, I did a whole huge post about this guy that goes to my gym. It was not so much a nice post. Turns out he has been ridiculed for his not-so-traditional workout style. So much that it ended up on the news and a youtube video was the reason. So after I hit the "publish post" button, I had second thoughts and did some research. Turns out he was very hurt and embarrased by the harassment and it made me feel bad. So I deleted it. I'm bummed though because I so want to share the hilariousness that is "Treadmill Man." What do you think? Do you think he would somehow magically find out about my blog post and read it? I'm totally anonymous in it but he would have to know it's him. He's the only one in the gym doing backbends on the lat pulldown machine in full Rocky gear.

He is from Lehi afterall and I know I have like 500,000 followers so there is a chance.....

2 comments:

Zoe said...

He he he! I was hoping for pictures!

Anonymous said...

So I'm a total blog stalker!
I love this post and I loved the treadmill man post and I loved the treadmill man youtube and I loved the I love watching the treadmill man in real life!

If he doesn't want to be ridiculed about it he shouldn't do it!

One day at the gym Cyd showed him to me.... I was 15 minutes late in picking up my kids! It cost me $2 but it was oh so worth it :)