Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week Update

Here's my week in a nutshell....

Drove many hours on Sunday. Left Cali at 6 am and drove into Lehi at 6:30 pm. Got dressed and immediately left for the Jazz game that started at 7. Came home to a dirty house but my kids were alive. Tried to get caught up on my dirty house all week. Hasn't happened yet. I've been dealing with Miss Lehi stuff all week. Paperwork was due. I counted and I had over 100 text messages this week. I think it's awesome that they want help and guidance but I'm just glad it's all turned in. :) Now we get to do the fun stuff. My kids drove me crazy this week. Am I the only mom this happens to? All I do all day is break up fights and tell them they can't have any more snacks. Anyone have any advice on how to get them to stop asking for and sneaking snacks? Locking up the food isn't really an option because of our pantry situation. They just snack all day long and then won't sit down to eat organized meals. But I just can't deny my children food. They also don't stay occupied for more than 10 minutes. I need some ideas on how to keep them happy and busy so I can actually get something done. If they weren't so gosh-darn cute....I would sell them. :)

No comments: