Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We hope everyone had a good Easter! Unfortunately, Mr. Bunny did not visit our house today. AnnaBelle has been pushing and pushing us lately and we warned her that if her attitude didn't change, then he wasn't going to visit. She now knows that we weren't kidding. Instead, he left her a letter that said that he gave us her presents and candy and she can earn them by listening and obeying. He also explained the real meaning of why we celebrate Easter. I am hoping she got the point. She has already been better. Maybe something will come in the morning. :)

Here are some pictures of our Easter celebration at Gram and Papa Revill's house. As you can imagine, they aren't hurting for sweets or toys.


Cute little Muffins!!
The 14 Grandkids!
Des hunting for eggs!
Bunny girl!

11 comments:

Zoe said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! They are so cute . . . and I love the knee scrapes! LOL! I love your idea about the Easter bunny, we should have done that. It must be the age b/c Myles is OUT.OF.CONTROL!! We are ready to start beating him. Okay. Not really but still . . .

Bridgette said...

Haha! I love it! Is there an epidemic going around making our kids rotten?! Ella has so been acting out lately as well! So I joined the blogger world! Mine is 2guys2girls=ahappycrazyfamily.blogspot.com
Love ya
Bridgette

Ashley McKinnon said...

Do you like the crooked bangs too? Mommy didn't do a very good job at cutting them. Oops!

Hollie said...

Ash,
They are getting so big and so cute. We need to come and see you soon. Bring them out to ride the pony. Love, Hollie

leslie jo said...

I applaud you for sticking to your guns. We too should have done that, our JO is off the wall. I say nuts to the terrible twos but the ferocious fours is Awful!
Your girls are cute and getting so big.

Carlie said...

You know what, thats a fantastic idea. I just wish I had another few days till easter. Coltin has been pushing me a lot the past two days, Of course, he starts AFTER the candy and bunny. I am SO using that excuse for any other holiday where some kind of something or someone brings treats/presents. thank you. cute girls. they are gettign SO big.

Suzie said...

good times. they are getting so big! time flies,eh?

Bridgette said...

Ash....bangs on your children?...of course they would look adorable no matter what, but I would have thought that being my best friend during my bang days would have taught you more! Did I go through all of that ridicule for nothing?! This is exactly how mine started! Love you!
-Bridgette

Ashley McKinnon said...

Good to know that we're not the only ones with a rotten little stinker! It has been SOOOO much better now that we are in control. She has earned most of her toys and a little candy. I just hope it keeps up. If the only way to her having good behavioral habits is by bribery....so be it :)

Ashley McKinnon said...

p.s. Bridge....her bangs aren't 3/4 of her hair like yours were. j/k :) I loved your bangs back in the day!

leslie jo said...

Good to see your plan is working. WE ar suppose to go to ST George next weekend but keep telling our little JO if she keeps it up it is off. My sweet husband is willing to give up his vacation for my notty daughter.. but can I?