Friday, March 7, 2008

My Day

Today I......

Made clippies, headbands, and packaged 8 shoe orders from our website.
Went to the post office and shipped the orders. (We are working on having them picked-up from my house.)
Went to the doctor for Des (she has bronchitis.) Took forever.
Went to the Sprint store because my phone broke. Took forever but I finally left with a new cute phone.
Went to my mom's to show her the Miss Utah jewelry.
Came home.
Got an order ready from a shoe party we had.
Delivered the product to the shoe party hostess.
Updated blog.
Girls night at 5:30.
Come home late and crash!

In all of the chaos, I forgot to go to Costco and pick up Des' prescription before the pharmacy closed. Oops. I guess I'll go in the morning. Bad mommy!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

what a busy day. more than i can say for myself. I wish you lived closer. I am having a jewlery party on april 4 th , i'd totally want you to come if you were closer. shame on u for not picking up her script. hehe. jk. I've been sick as a dog all day today. the most ive done for my slef was brush my hair. thats it.