Sunday, March 9, 2008

Random thoughts

American Idol......I don't even want to talk about it. I cannot believe that she made the Top 12. Are you kidding me America? I am sure you know who I am talking about.

How 'bout them Jazz? Not too shabby!

I don't understand Nascar. What's that all about?

Should I cut AnnaBelle's bangs? Can I perm or straighten my hair even though I bleach it? My hairdresser says yes but I am scared. I need either straight or really curly hair. My hair is just frizzy. RRRRR!!!!!

I love Conan. He makes me laugh. I also love Saturday Night Live. I laughed a lot on Saturday.

My new favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice. I don't understand 1/2 of what they are talking about during it but it's great.

2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

That was very good rendition of "random thoughts". Very well done!

Haha. Are you talking bout Carly on American Idol? What is the fuss about with her? I don't get it.

Nascar...not my thing!

I do not know about the hair thing. I'm sure it would be fine.... maybe a little damaging?

Ashley McKinnon said...

I actually think Carly is good. She could be better with time. I am talking about stinking AMANDA!!! She should have been voted off on day 1. Darn you vote for the worst.com!!!!