Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Intriguing


I am sitting here, watching Dora with Desi as she eats breakfast. I am always intrigued by the song "The Map." Who made that song up? I mean really?

"If there's a place you gotta go,
I'm the one you need to know. I'm the map.
I'm the map, I'm the map.
If there's a place you gotta get,
I can get you there I bet. I'm the map.
I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map,
I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map,
I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map,
I'm the map, I'm the map!"

It's like someone was supposed to bring a new song idea to a meeting and forgot so they just made it up on the spot and the "Dora" people liked it.

2 comments:

leslie jo said...

HEHE I totally agree with you!

Bridgette said...

I have always found "The Map" to be quite catchy! You gotta love it!