Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dr John's vs. Dirty Joes

Hummm.....interesting subject eh? I have visited these fun little shops in the recent weeks (girl's night....ya know!) I have decided I much prefer Dirty Joe Punsters in Spanish Fork to Dr. Johns in SLC. I am yet to visit the Blue Boutique. I just thought I'd give you the heads up for inquiring minds that want to know. :)

**And FYI- I'm not dirty or anything. It just seems to be the place we end up after girl's night because there's an anniversary or birthday coming up. I don't buy stuff. Okay, that's not true. I'm not gonna lie. Now I'm just digging myself into a hole. Oh well. We've all done it right? I'm done.

8 comments:

Bridgette said...

haha....you're a nerd! Thanks for the info!

leslie jo said...

That is funny~ I haven't been to those yet but I do like slumber parties stuff .. hehe

Smith Family said...

That's some good info! hehe!

Suzie said...

Noah's a lucky, lucky man.

Natalie Kay said...

Ash! I'm so glad you posted that for the whole world. Haha!

I went to Blue Boutique once and liked the selected, but NOT the creepy man looking at all the stuff. It grossed me out!!!

Have you been to Husband and Wife's in AF? There's not a big selection, but I like that it's close.

P.S. I want to know why I'm never invited to girls nights!

Ashley McKinnon said...

You are always invited! It is our ward girl's night (awkward going to adult novelty boutiques with ward members.) Good times!

Zoe said...

You are so dirty. I would NEVER discuss such private matters openly. How dare you!!


he he he . . .

Jesica Lindsay said...

nice ash.....at least now I know!