Friday, April 4, 2008

Utah Jazz

I love the Jazz. They make me happy. We had season tickets last year and had to give them up this year because they went up in price. I love watching the games though and even sat and watched them SLAUGHTER the world championship Spurs tonight in my Deron Williams #8 jersey while I folded laundry.

One time, I went to the Lehi Bakery to buy a donut (bad girl!) and I noticed a totally pimped out Cadillac in front of the building. I went inside and there was a large black man inside with a baby blue shirt on that had a small Deron Williams decal on the back of it. I thought to myself "That's Deron Williams. Holy crap! What to I say to him? This guy is my hero and NBA boyfriend!" Just when I decided what to say, he turned around and it wasn't him. I think he was someone on the Jazz staff though. He was buying a lot of stuff probably for a Jazz event. I was bummed but now I know what I will say if I ever meet Deron Williams in good ole Lehi.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Davy and I watched that game as well. Holy smokes!!! Good game! That's too bad you didn't really meet Deron Williams.

Bridgette said...

I sort of wish you would have said something! Would have been pretty funny! Speaking of celebrities, Did I tell you I saw The Rock at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago? He is not as big as he seems!

Natalie Kay said...

You wanna hear my celebrity story? I was on the same cruise ship as Flava Flave. I was sitting by the pool two chairs away but had no idea who he even was until a ton of people came up and started taking pictures with him.

Ashley McKinnon said...

Yeah Boye! Did he say that? (It's his catch phrase.) Is he as nasty in real life as he looks on tv?