Thursday, April 24, 2008

Have you ever......

1. Gone on a blind date?- This is one of my favorite stories to tell. Me, very nice cute guy, Tepanyaki, scallops, food poisoning, accidents on both ends. Ay ay-yay!

2. Skipped school? Are you kidding? I was the queen of sluffing. Every time we had sports marketing, we would go to Cari's house and eat homemade bread and vitamin d milk. No wonder I was chubby!

3. Watched someone die? Yes, we witnessed a car accident when I was younger. She was ejected from her car. I can still remember her name.

4. Been to Canada-No, and I really don't have a desire to. Way too cold! My dad served his mission there and BRRRRRR.

5. Been to Mexico? Many times. I won a free trip before I got married from R.C. Willey and I took my mama. Our honeymoon was the best trip though. :)

6. Been to Florida-Many times again!

7. Been lost-I got lost in V.F. Factory Outlet when I was little. I was scared!

8.Been on the opposite side of the country? Many times again, again!

9. Gone to Washington , DC? No but I REALLY want to! We may go this time next year to pick up Noah's sister from her mission in Philly. Then we'll go to DC while we're there.

10. Swam in the ocean? Yes, and I hated every minute of it. Too many foreign things. Scuba Diving in MX, swimming with sharks in Hawaii.

11. Cried yourself to sleep? Before giving birth. Both times.

12. Played cops and robber? When I was little with my boyfriend/cousin J.D. Akward?

13. Recently colored with crayons? They're all we have.

14.Sang Karaoke? Do you know me at all?

15.Paid for a meal with coins only? Sometimes but I feel dumb when I do

16. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Lots of things!

17.Made prank phone calls? Is your refridgerator running? Well, you better go catch it! Ha ha!

18. Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? No, but it'd be fun!

19. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes and I still am. WHERE'S SPRING???

20. Danced in the rain? Yes. So fun!

21. Written a letter to Santa Claus? Noah is my santa and I give him a list.

22. Been kissed under the mistletoe? yep.

23. Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Yes, when Noah and I dated. We would stay up all night long.

24. Blown bubbles- All the time.

25. Gone ice-skating? Not too long ago. I fell and hurt my bummy!

26. Been skinny dipping outdoors? Yep, when Noah and I dated. Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell!

27 Gone to the movies? Huh? Of course!

28. Any nickname? Too many.

29. Apple or PC? I don't know??

30. Favorite drink? Crystal light

31. Tattoo? Perminent makeup :)

32. Body Piercings? I pierced my tongue once. Dad still doesn't know about it.

33. Birthplace?Provo

34. Favorite vacation spot? Lake Powell or Hawaii

35. Ever been to Africa? I wish!

36. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Last night.

37. Ever been on TV? 3 times in one week!

38. Ever steal any traffic sign? Yes, and had to go to court for it and do community service

39. Ever been in a car accident? Christmas morning 2003, pregnant. Rolled and totalled the car. Not fun!

40. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?4 door

41. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch, raspberry vinegarette at Thankgiving Point.

42. Favorite pie? I don't like pie.

43. Favorite number? 4

44. Favorite movie? Pride and Prejudice

45. Favorite holiday? Halloween

46. Favorite dessert? Vanilla Creme Wafers

Your turn!

6 comments:

Bridgette said...

I tried to tell you not to get that tongue ring, but no one would listen to righteous little old me!..j/k... Love you!

Natalie Kay said...

You are so funny! I remember JD, he was your boyfriend?! That's disgusting!

I agree with Bridgette, what were you thinking?!?

Suzie said...

I love that you're so unpredictable.
I guess that makes you predictable.


tongue ring? ewww.

Natalie Kay said...

Oh please! You went skinny dipping WITH Noah BEFORE you were married... talk about uncomfortable. Teehee!

Ashley McKinnon said...

Okay, if you were married, I guess that's okay :) As long as it wasn't my hot tub. OH MY! It wasn't was it?

Smith Family said...

Uh Oh Natalie it looks like you've been caught. HAHAHAHA!