Wednesday, April 30, 2008

***DISCLAIMER***

I just wanted to add that on the #1 question on my "Have you ever" list, it lists that there was a food poisoning incident. It was not by me! Poor guy! Needless to say, we never went out again but he sent me roses for being a good sport about it. :)

And also....................................WHAT THE HELLen Keller was that all about Jazz? I don't even want to talk about it. I put a scratch in my wood floor because I threw the remote across the room. PIECE of CRAP!!!!

1 comment:

Discovering D said...

Hey Ash, it's Dayna (Neel)! I don't know how I stumbled across your blog exactly but anyways, I thought I would say hi to you! You have adorable little girls!
I see your dad all the time, and it reminds me of how much fun we had on his jr. jazz team our jr. year! and of course all the memories of the soccer bus, and soccer camp are some of my very favs!
take care!