Sunday, April 27, 2008

An eventful weekend

Well, we had quite the fun and busy weekend. A couple of weeks ago we bought a camp trailer with the money we got from selling Noah's white trash old pick-up that we've been hauling around with us (sooooo nice that it's gone!) 1/2 an hour on KSL! We realized that this past weekend is my only free weekend until the Miss Lehi pageant is over (since we have something going every Saturday.) What a great weekend to go camping!!! It was so fun. We went out west with Noah's good friend Tyler Shock and his family. Of course I forgot the camera! Anyway, it was so fun to go out and have nothing to worry about except getting dirty and riding 4-wheelers (and trust me, our girls were DIRTY!) It was such a fun family trip. AnnaBelle caught a lizard and named her Lizzy and fell off the top bunk in the middle of the night and landed on Noah's head, even with a guard rail! Desi ate 1/2 the dirt out there and loved rolling around in it. I rode the 4-wheeler up a hill called Little Moab and about killed myself. My bum hurts this morning. Noah had a blast hanging out with his best friend and playing horseshoes. It was great!
Last week our old neighbor asked us if he could use Noah's dump trailer to clean up his yard. Of course he could but he offered to give us some extra Jazz tickets for letting him. Ummm...yeah! We wouldn't pass those up! Anyway, so Noah and I got to go to the Jazz game last night. It's hard to sit in the upper bowl when last year we had 14th row seats, but it was still a blast. Of course I had to sit next to the two token drunk girls that did nothing but talk about guys, drinking, inappropriate behavior and text their friends. Who comes to a Jazz game to do that? Seriously! After a couple of drinks though, they were pretty entertaining. WHAT A GAME?!?!? D Will is and remains my hero. I seriously almost screamed my head off after his awesome dunk! It was SO loud in the arena. My ears are still ringing. It was so fun to go out with Noah to do our favorite thing! It was a great weekend!

6 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I bet that was a good Jazz game to be at! Tell your sweet girls hi for me. :)

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

That sounds like you guys had a great time camping. There is nothing better than getting away from all your worries.

Suzie said...

Hero/Boyfriend.

Synonomous?

Smith Family said...

Paige is talking non-stop about going camping now. AnnaBelle told her she was going and now Paige things she needs to also. I'm not much of a camper, we might have to pitch the tent in the front room.

Ashley McKinnon said...

We should go! It'd be so fun! I'm not a camper AT ALL but I don't mind an overnighter. :)

Suzie said...

http://childlitbookclub.blogspot.com/

Ash, here's the link to a really great online childrens book club.
:)