Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Office!!!!

All hail the return of The Office! Who watched it????

Here are my favorites:

Dwight- "I'm going to randomly select three names, and these three people will get liposuction...okay......Stanley, Phyllis, Kevin....and you will be responsible for your own medical expenses."

Kelly- "I'm on the 3rd day of my cleanse diet. All you have to do is drink maple syrup, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and water for all three meals. I just bought some bikinis online, size 2 so....I'm gonna look amazing."

Jan-"Remember last week when that girl went missing? Guess who's candles they used for the vigil?"

There are so many more!!!! What was your favorite quote or part??

Here's my favorite of all time! (I am apologizing in advance for the language.) Sung to the Oompa Loompa song.

Andy-
"Oopma, Loompa, Doopidy Dawesome,
Dwight is now gone which is totally awesome!
Why did he leave he was such a nice guy?
No he was not, he was a total douche. Doopidy doo."

Ha ha! Yes! Now you.....go!

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

Well... my favorite part was, of course, the proposal.

Davy's favorite part was the nacho cheese fountain at the beginning.

Mike and Noel said...

No, no, no. I don't wanna hear moaning. This is a good day. You guys accomplished something big. You lost a ton of weight, literally. A lot of weight. And I don't care what any stupid scale says, you guys are all gigantic losers. -Michael Scott

one of my favorites is from dwight in season 4...
I keep various weaponry strategically placed around the office. I saved Jim's life with a can of pepper spray I had velcrowed under my desk. People say, oh it's dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it's better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose.

I love the office!

Suzie said...

I'm going to go with Kelly saying she got a tapeworm.
Bought it from Creed.




It so delivered!

Smith Family said...

My favorite part is when the new girl, Holly, got mad at Angela for calling Kevin an idiot. hehe! "Hold up here! You think I'm a retard?" We peed our pants!