Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To move or not to move?

We are in a crazy moving situation right now. The bank wants us to sell something to prove that things are moving along on our 13 lot subdivision. Since NOBODY is buying right now, our solution is to sell the spec home that has been sitting up there in a construction loan to us. Weird? I know but that's what we need to do. We posted our current home on KSL for rent (the downstairs and the apartment upstairs.) Within a day, we had both of them set up for renters. Then today, someone showed interest in the spec home for the first time in 9 months. We are so confused as to what to do. Thinking of moving made me sad but really excited at the same time. I would love a new house with actual closets but I am sad to leave this great ward and neighborhood and I absolutely LOVE my house. My Beehives took the news pretty badly tonight but I assured them that everything will work out and things happen for a reason. So, I guess we will see if the people will buy the new house but then we don't know what to do about the renters. I guess....we'll just see. In the meantime, I am starting to pack the non-essentials. Moving is great fun :(

3 comments:

Suzie said...

You should write a book on moving essentials.
I especially love the "roll with the punches 'tude" you seem to have.
Good on ya.
MOVING CLOSER TO ME IS A GOOD THING!

Mike and Noel said...

wouldnt you love to be back in the old neighborhood! I kinda want to move back! :) But I do love your house now. You have front row seats for the parade, and you live walking distance from the greatest bakery of all time!

Bridgette said...

Don't even worry! I have the perfect solution.....Move to Georgia! Ok, its all settled! Love you