Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our booth

We've had a few requests to post pictures of our booth. Here they are for your viewing pleasure...


Emily and Sarah (good job mom for making such cute girls!)
Our chicken coups

Cyd getting ready to make a major sale!


We duct taped the grass to the roof and they fell of mid-day. Maybe that's why we didn't win the award this year. Hmmmm....


BTW, if the "Chick it out" signs look familiar...yes....they are from the Target Easter line. Nothing like getting free signs from Target. :)

7 comments:

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

It looks great the only thing better would have been is to see it in person.

Zoe said...

I love it!! I was going to ask where you got those signs from (who made them for you)! They are perfect! What a find!

The Covington Fam said...

Ok that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'm jealous that Las Vegas doesn't have cute little things like that to do. So where do you guys get the clothes??

Misty said...

So cute. Wish I could have been there, but we were in Lake Powell.

Bridgette said...

I mean surely the contest was rigged this year, or someone paid off the judges, because that booth is fabulous!
p.s. I took Ella and Owen to the Yellow Daisy Festival, which is Georgia's version of Swiss Days... no one had anything half as cute as what you have! I think you should bring your booth south next year!

Carlie said...

sooo cute. you guys are very talented.

kholbro said...

CUTE!! I wish I could have come see it. Oh well, I got my sneak peek before you went up. That's the first time I saw the skirts your mom made - I wish you had one left. :(

PS - AnnaBelle's hair looked just perfect for pictures yesterday!!!