Sunday, September 21, 2008

Q&A: AnnaBelle

Favorite color-pink
Favorite movie-Cinderella
Favorite tv show-Tom and Jerry
Favorite animal-elephants and giraffes and puppies
Favorite food-macaroni and cheese
Favorite snack-oreos
Favorite toy-"my new Barbie, but I lost it."
Favorite game-candyland and chutes and ladders
Favorite inside activity-playing with Desi
Favorite outside activity-playing in the sandbox
Least favorite thing to do- my chores
Favorite place to visit-Liverty (liberty) Land
Favorite holiday-Christmas
Halloween costume this year-Raggedy Andy
What do you want to be when you grow up-a mommy and have babies
Best friend-Avery

3 comments:

cwilson said...

She's so cute and grown up.

The Brosemann Clan said...

wow. she is such a cute girlie girl . Im going to do this about Coltin (when he gets home)

Bridgette said...

Thanks so much for that indepth interview. I feel like I really know Annabelle. Love you guys!