Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tag

-Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer wrapping paper but I did buy a cute gift bag set of 20 at Costco this year. :)
-Real Tree or Artificial? I LOVE real trees and we had them until we moved to our current house. I am allergic so breaking out in hives is awesome while decorating it. Someday we'll go back but I must say that artificial is very convenient, especially pre-lit.
-When do you put up the tree? The Saturday after Thanksgiving.
-When do you take the tree down? After New Year's and "I cry the day that I take the tree down." I HATE that song!
-Do you like eggnog? No, I try every year but just can't do it. Tastes like dirt/milk.
-Favorite gift received as a child? An entire set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. All 4 of them Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Rafael. Sweet!
-Hardest person to buy for? Noah's rough. He likes the top of the line stuff that I can't afford.
-Easiest person to buy for? Both my girls. Anything pink basically.
-Do you have a nativity scene? I have 5 or 6 small ones.
-Mail or e mail Christmas cards? Neither this year. I'm lame :(
-Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The "motion picture" things I got one year from Noah. Those pictures that sound like water and move. Yeah, I got 2 of them. Apparently we're white trash and have a nail/tanning salon in our house. They wouldn't return them either. That sucked! Noah learned his lesson though. Buy from the list!
-Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Need you ask?????
-When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving. I'm one of the crazy's, although I did have an anxiety attack in Wal-mart this year.
-Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably a neighbor present or two.
-Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's chex mix. Any yummy treat.
-Lights on the tree? pre-lit baby
-Favorite Christmas song? Uh, just one? Oh Holy Night
-Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home cuz everyone lives here. Who would we visit?
-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sure can.
-Angel on the tree top, or star? Rustic star. So cute!
-Open presents Christmas eve or morning? We usually open pj's on Christmas Eve but I'm not buying them this year because they have enough jammies. I can't even close the drawer.
-Most annoying thing about this time of year? Annoying people.
-Most favorite thing about the season? Family, tubing, the magic.
-Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Cute hand-made things I get from AnnaBelle to put on the tree.
-Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Anything my mom makes.
-What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing, Noah and I have made a deal that we aren't going to get eachother anything. I just want my family to be safe and happy.

I tag you!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I loved it!

2 Motion pictures? That made me laugh.

Misty said...

If I get to it, who knows, maybe I will do this. Merry Christmas!