Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight

So I finally went to see it, not by my choice. I know I am going to get some slack for saying this but I didn't like the book. I could see the appeal but I couldn't get over 4 things:

1- Bella's whining. Seriously??
2- The fact that he is white and cold. What's that all about? Hot guys are tan!
3- That he sparkled in the light. My "sparkly vampire?" Sounds a little sweet to me. (and by sweet, I mean gay!)
4- That he was a stinking vampire. Couldn't do it.

Anyway, to my surprise, I did like the movie. I only went because my friends in my ward bought me a ticket and dragged me to it (I'm a little anti-social right now.) Edward had to grow on me because he's not so cute. I pictured a "Kyle Korver/Ashton Kutcher" but whatever. I also thought Bella was not such a brat which was refreshing. I didn't venture into the next books because it took all I had to finish the first one. Especially now that I know that there are werewolves in the next one. Really? I might have to give it a go though since Jacob was hecka hotter than Edward and I guess he's a big player in the next one but a werewolf? Can't she find a normal guy? Anyway, hope no offense to those that love it. I know I love things that you probably can't stand. Like Gordon Ramsey. :)

4 comments:

Kortnee said...

How rude. Edward is freakin cute!!! Your crazy.Except I do have to agree that Jacob is cute but not cuter than Edward. No way jose!!

The Brosemann Clan said...

Rob Pattinson- sooooo not MY Edward, He did a decent job of portrying edward- but not even close to being Hott. I thought the movie was kinda cheesy- even tho i still have seen it 2x and plan to see it more. Im hopeing that with new moon- the movie they use their money wiser. They are supposed to be getting a hecka lot more money to produce new moon, so hopefully. i still love ya.

The Brosemann Clan said...

ps - jacob is soooo much hotter than edward- so was james. Mmmmm.yummy

About Me said...

You crack me up! I love how you 'say it like it is!' By the way, if you want to go see it again, let me know and I'll go with ya! jk :)